Comics Are Great! 16 – A Post-Cosby Show World
It’s a high-energy discussion about writing comics this week with guests Dr. Alice Hunt and Paul Storrie. Together we talk about whether or not gender still matters in the comics industry, what we mean when we say “breaking in” to comics, and how there’s no one path to success in the creative arts.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- My Boyfriend Is a Monster 2: Made for Each Other
- Goodbye Chains
- Venus in Points
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Detroit Fanfare
- Mid-Ohio Con
And here are this week’s comics picks by the guests:
- Roy Rogers Archives Volume 1
- Mal and Chad: The Biggest, Bestest Time Ever!
- Scratch9, Vol. 1: Pet Project
Here’s the video from this episode’s live stream (audio player at the bottom of this post):
Tune in next Wednesday live at 12:30 pm Eastern Time on Comicsaregreat.tv!