UP! Fair November 19 & 20!
If you haven’t heard about it yet, it’s a free public event featuring an artist atrium populated by independently published artists and writers. Many of these talented people will be leading hands-on workshops for the public and for working cartoonists!
Who will be leading workshops? I’m glad you asked! (The following links take you to Facebook event pages)
- Jim Lujan will be leading a workshop on making animation on your home computer
- Kim Holm will teach you how to use improvisation techniques to build a story
- Sara and Brian Turner will lead a class on using screen printing and printmaking technologies to dress up your publication
- Krishna Sadasivam will teach a class on designing super vehicles
- And I’ll be leading some storytelling workshops, too!
Want to hear more about the fair? Check out our Facebook page, listen to Art & Story 116, or read this great article recently published in the Chevy Chaser!
Hope to see you there!